Sunday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tommy is the youngin' here at Rock 107. But don't let his age fool you, Tommy grew up listening to classic rock (and Rock 107, if you can believe it). He's a recent May 2011 graduate of Penn State, where he studied how to turn microphones on and off and press buttons. Tom got to broadcast a ton of PSU sports (including football, basketball and women's volleyball...yes, we're serious) while in school, and, like many others here at Rock 107, was an intern to start. He has finally worked his way on air, and we're not sure how we're going to make him leave. Tommy fills in here and there, and is always out with the one and only Mark Hoover at Rock 107 events.
Temporary Tom Fast Facts:
- From Dunmore (Local Boy!)
- At 22 years old, confident in saying he's the youngest person currently employed at Rock 107.
- Covered all Penn State sports in four years at PSU for ComRadio
- Traveled with PSU football team to Michigan State, Alabama and Florida for the 2011 Outback Bowl to broadcast games
- Traveled to NYC to broadcast live from the 2011 NFL Draft
- Swears loyalty to PSU football, basketball and women's volleyball (4 straight NCAA titles).
- Also a Boston Red Sox, San Francisco 49ers and Chicago Bulls fan (Good luck making sense of that)
- Favorite bands are Led Zeppelin (The best band to ever exist, past present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions), Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (Best live experience you'll ever have), Queen (Brian May might be my favorite guitar player) and U2 (Edge is woefully underrated).
- Addicted to Dunkin Donuts Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Does the best Steve Jones (PSU football and basketball announcer) impression you'll ever hear