Peach Festival Rock 107
Schedule Updated 8.10.12 8:16am
1. chairs are cool.
2. Water is cool. sealed or factory. They've got some refill stations there.
3. Glass bottles are not cool. Neither are knives or weapons. don't bring them.
4. If you're going and not camping, park in the lower lot.
5. If you're going and camping or have an RV, park in the upp...
6. Lots are open 24-7, but they're gonna have smaller staff after 10pm.
7.They do have baggage tow to get you and your bags from lot to camping. You dont have to use it, but its there as a courtesy.
8. Talking with the local/county police and as we've mentioned before that they are on board with a 100% fan friendly approach to ensure everyone has a good time. Their main concern is the safety of the people here. That means no N20 or selling of illegal substances or fights. Be cool, follow those rules and you're set.
9. Doors open at 2pm on Friday.
10. Need a shower? Waterpark is charging $5 for an indoor shower, but you can use the outdoor shower free. The bathrooms at the lodge will be open 24-7, but the lodge will close from 3am to 7am.
11. Food options...they have everything from greek to pizza to vegetarian to bbq to southern food. Lots of options and pretty reasonable. they call it a "tray of pizza" in Scranton instead of "pizza pie"
12. Stages are a 5 min walk from one to another.
13. Showing some movies at night for campers.
14. ADA camping lot is up top by the RVs.
15. Any issues onsite, ask a Montage Staffer all weekend long and they will be happy to talk to you about the Peach, the scene and what you'd like for the future. shoot an email to the peach fest page and they'll give you a call and come meet up!
16. Have fun!
17. Be Kind!
18. Enjoy the music!